Group summer courses for juniors are available all year round. Lessons are tailored to younger students who will enjoy interactive, conversation focused classes. The course focuses on everyday real English in authentic situations, such as buying souvenirs and gifts, asking for directions, talking about hobbies or discussing travel plans. After an online and verbal assessment, students are allocated to a group suitable for their level of English. Classes are taught with a communicative approach by an experienced teacher. Courses have a limited number of places so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Homestay accommodation, half board – from £140 per week / person or £160 per week / person (with no-pork diet)
- Homestay accommodation – self catering – £130 per week / person
- Private apartment in the city centre – from £140 per night
* At least one family member staying at accommodation must be 18 or over.
- On weekdays – free – organised by Communicate School – e.g. visits to museums, galleries, shopping centres and local attractions
- At weekends – full day trips between £20 and £35 – organised by Manchester International Society – e.g. Oxford, Liverpool, Blackpool, Alton Towers, London, Peak District, Scotland and Wales.
Children under 16 can attend weekday and weekend trips if they are accompanied by their parents or guardians (18+).
Full-time course - 5 days/week
15 lessons / week
Age: 7-10 and 11-15 years old
All year round
Price per person: £375/week
Each lesson is 50 min.
All classes are subject to availability and can be confirmed after the level test.
Normally classes take place either: between 9 and 11:30 or between 12:00 and 14:30 Monday to Friday.
Classes are normally in small groups but may also be in one-to-one format (outside of Summer months).
Other charges that apply:
- £40 registration fee
- £25 coursebook deposit