- Develop your speaking, listening and conversational skills
- Communicate more confidently
- Use correct grammar
- Improve your pronunciation
- Improve writing skills
- Learn the fundamentals to prepare for our exam preparation courses
- Minimum 30 different nationalities in the school at any one time
General English courses will improve a wide range of skills: speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar.
Our qualified teachers use communicative teaching methods to provide energetic, lively and fun lessons. We pride ourselves on our fantastic nationality mix.
Average 9 (maximum 15)
Beginner to Advanced (A1 to C1)
minimum – 1 week
maximum – no maximum
Lessons Per Week - 1 lesson is 50 minutes
FULL TIME STUDY – 5 days per week
- 18 lessons / week – on average 3h per day
- 24 lessons / week – on average 4h per day
- 30 lessons / week – on average 5h per day
PART TIME STUDY – 2 or 3 days per week
- 6, 9 or 15 lessons / week
Any time – Continuous enrolment
Communicative Language Teaching with extra focus on speaking
Course is accredited by the British Council and Independent School Inspectorate. See reports.
* Full-time courses are normally between 9 am and 2:30 pm. Times of your classes may depend on your level. We will give you exact times after your level assessment.
“All teachers are very committed to their jobs and dedicated to the personal needs of each student. Every day I was encouraged to do my best and achieve my goals.”