Our mission is to provide high quality English courses to international students, professionals and other non-native speakers. We strive to teach meaningful and real communication skills for everyday purposes in a supportive teaching environment.
We want to see our students reach their full potential and leave with improved English language skills for their further academic studies, daily life in the UK or for career advancement.
To achieve our mission, we pursue the following goals:
- Continuously instil a positive attitude to learning English by highlighting students’ strengths and helping them appreciate their achievements
- Provide high quality student support and welfare
- Provide a safe, enthusiastic and communicative learning environment
- Promote regular attendance and respectful behaviour
- Encourage students to take an active part in the school community
- To provide students with an easy transition into Manchester life
- Maintain and grow the wide mix of nationalities
- Adhere to the British Council’s high standards of teaching, school management, premises, accommodation and student welfare
- Work towards building the Communicate School of English reputation internationally