Do you have a spare room?
Do you want to host international students?
If you live within a 45-minute travel time from Piccadilly Gardens, we would like to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to meet students from different countries.
- All students study English in our school. Most are between 16 and 30 years old, from different countries and they stay in Manchester for between 2 and 12 weeks.
- In order to apply please fill in the application form below. We will email you more details, ask for photos and arrange a visit at your place. If you meet our requirements, you will be added to our host database.
- We will email you details of the first student (gender, age, dates of stay, nationality, etc), and ask if you would like to accept the booking.
- At the moment we are successfully working with about 80 hosts in Manchester and always looking for new ones. Please apply.
- Bookings matching your preference (age, length of stay, etc.)
- Full support of our staff during the student’s stay
- Prompt biweekly payments – £120-£140/week depending on type of room and meals
- Extra pay if a private bathroom can be provided
We ask you to provide:
- Friendly atmosphere
- Room with a bed, wardrobe and, if possible, a desk
- Breakfast (cereal, toast) and home-made dinner (eg. pasta, rice or potatoes with meat or fish, pizza, curry, etc.) or access to the kitchen for students who choose the self-catering option (city centre flats only)
- Wi-fi access and washing facilities
Please note – at the moment we are not looking for hosts who can accept female students only.
Give us a call if you have any questions: 0161 235 8480 or complete the form below to apply.