This is a chance to practise your English and experience British life.
Homestay accommodation is provided by Communicate School. All homestay hosts are inspected by our Student Support Team in line with British Council requirements.
It can take up to 4 weeks to organise it for you. If you book your accommodation with less than 4 weeks notice and your preferred option is not available, we will book alternative accommodation and if possible, move you to your preferred accommodation during your stay.
This accommodation is suitable for both 16-17 year old students and Over 18 students.
Stay with a local homestay host. Breakfast and dinner are included. All accommodation has been inspected for safety and suitability.
Price per week
£210 – Single Half Board 18+ standard diet shared bathroom
£180 – Single Bed and Breakfast 18+ shared bathroom
£170 – Single Self Catering 18+ shared bathroom
£190 – Twin* Half Board 18+ standard diet shared bathroom
*Twin room only available to students travelling together
Extra night supplement
Extra night – pro rata per night up to 3 nights
- £35.00 per week – Special diet supplement
- £35.00 per week – Under-18s supplement
- £35.00 per week – Summer supplement (30/6/24 to 1/9/24)
- £60 – Christmas supplement (23/12/24 to 30/12/24)
- £60.00 per week -Private bathroom
- £55 – Late check in or check out (11pm to 7am )
- Accommodation change fee – £75 per change
Bus / tram / train journey – between 25 and 60 minutes.
Cost of a monthtly pass: bus – £80 / tram – £60-£100 / train – £80-£120
Included in price
- Single room
- Breakfast and Dinner (not included in B&B or Self-catering packages).
- Bed linen, towels
- Shared bathroom
- Access to washing machine
When to book
Please book at least 4 weeks in advance.
Access to kitchen may be limited