English is the language of international business and there is no better place to study than in Manchester! Our Business English courses in Communicate School equip students for the global business arena, developing and practising their Business English skills through our innovative project-based course.
Students are generally young professionals, undergraduates, or postgraduates about to embark on their careers. Many students choose to add private tutorials and bring practical examples of how they use English in their careers in order to maximise return on investment.
BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE IN MANCHESTER BENEFITS?
- Improve your confidence when conducting business in an international environment
- CV upgrade with an Communicate School Business English Certificate
- Focus on your personal learning goals
- Flexible timetable minimises out-of-office time
Core Study Focus
The Communicate School Business English course syllabus organises modules into three core categories, examples below. Students work together to complete a practical project related to the modules each week.
- Work Skills
- The Company
- Project Management
- Product Design
- Networking & Business Travel
- Crisis Management
- International Business Practices
- Entertaining & Socialising
- Cultural Models
- Risk Management
Average 9 (maximum 15)
Intermediate to Advanced (B1 to C1)
Minimum – 2 weeks
Maximum – 48 weeks
Hours per week
20 or 25 hours per week – this is a combination of General English and Business courses
This is a combination course. You can choose one of the two options:
- 20 hours in total – 12.5 hours General English and Conversation + 7.5 hours of Business English or
- 25 hours in total – 17.5 hours General English and Conversation + 7.5 hours of Business English