Our mission is to provide high quality English courses to international students, professionals and other non-native speakers. We strive to teach meaningful and real communication skills for everyday purposes in a supportive teaching environment.
We want to see our students reach their full potential and leave with improved English language skills for their further academic studies, daily life in the UK or for career advancement.
To achieve our mission, we pursue the following goals:
- Provide high quality student support and welfare. Encourage students to take an active part in the school community and provide students with an easy transition into Manchester life
- Provide a safe, friendly, enthusiastic and multi-cultural learning environment
- Promote supportive, fair and respectful behaviour within the school with students and staff. Also promote the same values out of the school with partners: host families, agencies and suppliers
- Continuously instil a positive attitude to learning English by highlighting students’ strengths and helping them appreciate their achievements
- Provide training opportunities for staff to develop
- Growth and sustainable profitability to maintain a commercially viable operation