- Develop your speaking, listening and conversational skills
- Communicate more confidently
- Use correct grammar
- Improve your pronunciation
- Improve writing skills
- Learn the fundamentals to prepare for our exam preparation courses
- Minimum 30 different nationalities in the school at any one time
General English courses will improve a wide range of skills: speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar.
Our qualified teachers use communicative teaching methods to provide energetic and fun lessons.
Average 9 (maximum 15)
Note for adults: junior students may also be present in the school.
Beginner to Advanced (A1 to C1)
minimum – 1 week
maximum – no maximum
Lessons Per Week - 1 lesson is 50 minutes
FULL TIME STUDY – 5 days per week
- 15 hours (18 lessons) / week – on average 3h per day
- 20 hours (24 lessons) / week – on average 4h per day
- 25 hours (30 lessons) / week – on average 5h per day
PART TIME STUDY – 2 or 3 days per week
- 5, 7.5 or 12.5 hours per week (6, 9 or 15 lessons / week)
Any time – Continuous enrolment
Communicative Language Teaching with extra focus on speaking
* Full-time courses are normally between 9 am and 2:30 pm. Times of your classes may depend on your level. We will give you exact times after your level assessment.