This course is designed for those who need to sit the English Occupation Test to work in the healthcare sector in the UK or abroad. We are a Preliminary Preparation Provider for the official examination board. The course will cover the necessary language and exam technique skills for the reading, writing, listening, and speaking components of the OET exam. The course includes practice tests and examinations to monitor progress.
- To help students prepare for the OET exam
- To diagnose gaps in language ability and allow the student language practice
- To use practice tests to assess progress
- To provide exam techniques and skills for the OET exam
- The course is for medical professionals who are required to pass the English Occupation Test in order to work in healthcare services in the UK.
Flexible. Arrange in advance with our student services officer.