English for Specific Purposes
- Conversational English – vocabulary, idioms, natural English, slang, topical discussions and pronunciation
- Grammar and writing
- Academic / Educational English – IELTS exam preparation, Cambridge FCE and CAE exams preparation
- Essay / assignment / dissertation assistance and presentations
- Proofreading / job interview preparation / CVs and application forms
- Pronunciation and Accent Reduction
We teach all levels from beginners to advanced.
Are you taking an exam soon and have a limited time to prepare?
Do you work shifts and can not attend regular classes?
Do you you want to focus on a specific area of English?
If you have answered “yes”, 1-to-1 lessons are a good choice.
Note for adults: junior students may also be present in the school.
Minimum – 2 hours
Maximum – no maximum
- qualified and professional teachers
- have extra focus on areas that you and your teacher feel need improving
- be matched to a teacher according to your needs
- concentrate on specific areas to pass an exam
- develop your speaking, listening and conversational skills
- communicate more confidently
- use correct grammar
- improve your pronunciation
Flexible. Arrange in advance with our student services officer.