Communicate School is a part of Malvern International Group with schools in Manchester, London, Brighton and Singapore.
Communicate opened in 2010 in Manchester city centre and since then we have taught over 4000 students. Communicate provides English language courses to international students all year round. We are a dynamic, family-run company accredited by the British Council and member of English UK.
Full-time and part-time positions
Recruiting: all year
We are looking for EFL teachers who will teach groups of international students. Experience teaching exam classes is an advantage.
Applicants must (essential requirements):
– have a Degree (min. BA/BSc)
– have minimum a CELTA qualification, DELTA preferred (we are looking for a senior teacher too)
– currently live within a travelling distance from Manchester centre
– have a satisfactory DBS check before the job commences
Experience of teaching Cambridge exam classes (TOEIC/IELTS/CAE/FCE) is an advantage.
Ideally you will:
- have a sociable and adaptable personality
- have a high degree of self-motivation and planning
- work well using your own initiative and as part of a team
- be results orientated
- have a personal ambition to perform to a high professional standard
- be progress and performance oriented
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates who applied in the past are welcome to reapply. Many thanks.
* References will be checked and gaps in CVs will be investigated
* Proof of qualifications and identity will be checked
* Specific questions will be asked relevant to the Safeguarding Policy
* Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment. Proof of qualifications and certificates must be seen at the interview stage. Applicants must have proof of right to work in the UK.