This course is for teachers who want to improve their General English competency and wish to experience Manchester culture.
Communicate School works in partnership with Erasmus plus programme.
- Improve your general English skills
- Improve your speaking skills and fluency
- Experience Manchester culture
- Teachers in primary, secondary and further education
- Teachers of any subject
Start any Monday
Course format - 24 lessons / week. 1 lesson is 50 min.
General English and Conversation – 24 lessons / week
1 lesson is 50 min.
Additionally, you will have two personalised Manchester experience workshops during which you will visit places of cultural interest in the city.
Minimum level of English
Included in the course
Communicate School weekday social activities and course materials (£35 refundable deposit may be required)
Participants will improve General English and learn about Manchester culture.
Course price - 2 weeks
1 week – £430; 2 weeks – £860
Registration fee – £50
- The above are example timetables and the exact times of classes may differ depending on student’s level of English.
- General English classes are in groups of students of different ages and professions, minimum age is 16 (groups are 6-15 students). Manchester Experience workshops are participated by teachers only (groups are up to 8 students) and they can also be in a one-to-one form.
- The content of the course comprises example topics and it may change after the needs assessment in order to tailor it to the students needs
- This course is suitable for teachers of any level of English – from beginner to advanced.