This course is for teachers who want to improve their teaching techniques by using technology in class.
Communicate School works in partnership with Erasmus plus programme.
- Improve your general English skills
- Learn practical ways of using modern technology in class
- Introduce creative activities that will motivate students
- Prepare resources that can be directly used with students
- Teachers in primary, secondary and further education
- Teachers of most subjects, especially language teachers
Start any Monday
Course format - 24 lessons / week. 1 lesson is 50 min.
General English and Conversation – 18 lessons / week
Using Technology – 6 lessons /week
Minimum level of English
Course price - 2 weeks
1 week – £430; 2 weeks – £860
Registration fee – £50
Included in the course
Weekday social activities
Materials – a £30 refundable deposit may be required
Participants will improve their knowledge of how technology can contribute to creative and motivating lessons and improve students’ digital literacy. Attendees will be able to apply the techniques directly to their subject classes.
- The above are example timetables and the exact times of classes may differ depending on student’s level of English.
- General English classes are in groups of students of different ages and professions, min, age is 16 (normally 6-15 students). Technology workshops are participated by teachers only (normally 1-6 students); they can be group or one-to one lessons.
- The content of the course comprises example topics and it may change after the needs assessment in order to tailor it to the students needs.
- If your level of English is lower than B1, you will not be able to fully benefit from the course, therefore, Communicate School reserves the right to switch your course to General English. The price for the course will stay the same.