This course is for teachers of English who want to keep up to date with the latest language teaching methodology techniques.
Communicate School works in partnership with Erasmus plus programme.
- Learn new methods to teaching and learning
- Improve your creative skills
- Investigate resources and activity types commonly used within the CLT approach
- Learn about fun and motivating activities with the use of technology
- Try out the new skills in practical workshops and live classes
- Teachers in primary, secondary and further education
- Teachers of English or other languages
Start any Monday
Course format -1 lesson is 50 min.
General English – 18 lessons / week
Creative methodology – 6 lessons / week
1 lesson is 50 min.
General English course is a combination of classes on B2 and C1 level/academic English.
Minimum level of English
Included in the course
Communicate School weekday social activities and course materials (£35 refundable deposit may be required)
Participants will become more creative professionals who will be able to design motivating and effective classes.
£560 per week
Registration fee – £80
- The above are example timetables and the exact times of classes may differ depending on student’s level of English.
- General English classes are in groups of students of different ages and professions, minimum age is 16 (groups are 6-15 students). Methodology workshops are participated by teachers only (groups are up to 8 students) and they can also be one-to one lessons.
- The content of the course comprises example topics and it may change after the needs assessment in order to tailor it to the students needs
- If your level of English is lower than B1, you will not be able to fully benefit from the course, therefore, Communicate School reserves the right to switch your course to General English. The price for the course will stay the same.