This course is for teachers of English who want to improve their General English skills and learn about British culture.
Communicate School works in partnership with Erasmus plus programme.
- Improve General English skills
- Improve your knowledge of British culture
- Prepare for contact with British people
- Prepare for life in the UK
- Teachers in primary, secondary and further education
- Teachers of any subject
Start any Monday
Course format -1 lesson is 50 min.
General English – 18 lessons / week
British culture – 6 lessons / week
1 lesson = 50 min.
Minimum level of English
Included in the course
Communicate School weekday social activities and course materials (£35 refundable deposit may be required)
Participants will improve their knowledge on British culture.
Course price - 2 weeks
1 week – £430; 2 weeks – £860
Registration fee – £50
- The above are example timetables and the exact times of classes may differ depending on student’s level of English.
- General English and British Culture classes can be in groups of students of different ages and professions, min, age is 16, the average age is 28; groups are normally between 6 and 15 students.
- The content of the course comprises example topics and it may change after the needs assessment in order to tailor it to the students needs
- If your level of English is lower than A2, you will not be able to fully benefit from the course, therefore, Communicate School reserves the right to switch your course to General English. The price for the course will stay the same.