Communicate School of English is officially ’Good to Go’! Acquiring this Industry Standard Mark means our school has followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has a risk assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
- Social distancing signposts and ground markings throughout the school.
- One-way system
- Hand washing facilities on every floor
- Hand sanitiser in all classrooms and common areas
- Masks worn by all staff, students and visitors; teachers wear face guards during lessons for ease of communication.
- Temperature check upon entry to the building
- Key areas are cleaned regularly through the day
- Clear guidelines for staffs and students about what to do if you feel ill.
- Social distancing classrooms with a limited number of students in each.
- Online lessons available via our Malvern Online Platform
- Staff are on a rota, working from home where possible to allow for better social distancing within the building.